1 Day Adobe Photoshop Mastery 2: Intermediate [Use Your SkillsFuture Credit]
Course Code: CRS-N-0044410
This 1-day Adobe Photoshop course is suitable for individuals with basic Adobe Photoshop experience. It is recommended that you go through our Adobe Photoshop Mastery 1: Fundamentals before attending this course.
Through this course, you will have learnt Intermediate techniques in photoshop to assist you in your projects.
The course will start off with an introduction to advanced tools in Photoshop. It will also explain the difference between rasterized images/vector images and why it is important to the pros.
We will apply what we have learnt in a small mini project, creating a mockup of a business card. Lastly, I will show you how to automate photoshop actions and apply in to many different images.
By the end of the course, attendees will have learnt some of the advanced tools of Adobe Photoshop and be able to use them to useful images in their work or business.
Skills you learn
Module 1: Enhancing Digital Images
- Introducing ways to enhance digital images e.g Camera raw filters, adding depth of field.
- Sky selection and replacement.
Module 2: Utilizing smart objects in your projects
- Introducing smart objects and how it can be used in your projects
- Making changes in the smart object and updating it in several files
Module 3: What and How to create Vector
- Introducing vector and explain what is the difference between vector and rasterize
- Use the pen tool to create a simple typography
Module 4: Adding Layer styles to create a 3D effect on objects
- Using layers styles to add effects on images/font
Module 5: Advance Transform techniques for manipulating images.
- Applying new Transform techniques to skew images and warp them according to different surfaces so that they blend in nicely.
Module 6: Mini project - Creating a Business Card Mockup
- Utilizing what we have learnt on smart objects and layer styles
- How to apply them on a Business Card Mockup.
Module 7: Usage of photoshop actions for automation
- Introducing photoshop actions for repetitive actions.
- Recording a set of photoshop actions.
- Saving photoshop actions and applying it to a bunch of files.
Course Duration: 1 day (10am-5.30pm)
Course Fee (After $188 skills future credit): $0
Course Code: CRS-N-0044410
Location: Paya Lebar / Macpherson / Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Corporate training at your office
– Advertising Managers
You will need a laptop and know how to drag and drop, copy and paste.
Fill up this form for class dates
Yes, there will be hands-on application in the course. Please bring your laptops.
For any enquires, you may contact us at email@example.com