Digital Marketing Manager Facebook (Direct Response) Freelance
Surge Digital Pte Ltd – Singapore
Hey potential FB expert!
We at Surge are looking for a freelance Direct Response Facebook Marketer.
You potentially get to work on a variety of clients from the multi-million dollar group of companies to the fast and ambitious SMEs.
We conduct training and educational courses to our clients and serve a very small select group of clients at a high level.
We are ONLY looking for people with the right fit to our company culture because we will be working extremely closely with you and we would love to have fun while working as well.
While we do prioritise our lifestyle we also get stuff done extremely fast and well. (Editing of ads and funnels can turnaround in 30mins or less, except when watching Endgame.) We do this because we spend a very high budget per day and every minute can count.
We would like someone that can respond at the speed which we move as well.
If you are the kind that answers your Whatsapp like you’re in the jungles of Wakanda with no wifi then it’s probably better if you work for our competitors and slow them down.
As you can tell, we really like Marvel, if you happen to like DC, then we have a special place near the toilet for you to sit and contemplate on what life means.
- Be obsessive about the numbers, organised and EXTREMELY detailed (What if Ant Man walked into the office and we didn’t notice?)
- Run 5 figure ad campaigns and produce ROI from those campaigns
- Work with design team to create great ad images or videos
- Generate many ideas on how to story-tell and hook people into the ad and CTA
- Manage the campaigns per hour and do reporting on a daily basis
- Attend important meetings and training sessions if it is relevant (We may have client meetings, seminars or training on the weekend as well)
- Working hours are flexible but we need you to report what you get done each day so we can keep track of our project milestones.
If you believe you are a right fit do email us firstname.lastname@example.org a cover letter/slide deck outlining your case study of past work. Be sure to give us numbers and screenshots of ads manager if possible.
- Track record with paid Advertising (At least 1 Case Study on you did it)
- Ran a Performance/ROI based ads campaign and maintained results
- Direct response copywriting skills
- Direct response funnel building skills – (Familiar with CF and IP)
- Basic image editing skills (Canva/powerpoint???) and better still minimal video editing capabilities
We are looking for a part time individual first that may be converted full time if you can generate results.
If you are looking for a full time job and cannot take up a part time/freelance position first, then we are probably not a right fit.